2013 summer was Cabin Creek Landing’s third summer open and it went great! We had great guests from all over the world: India, Israel, China, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, England and more. We also had a ton of fly in guests fly right in to Cabin Creek Landing Airstrip.
Of course Glacier National Park was the #1 attraction, but there are several local activities that our guests utilized: hiking lupine lake, the Bitterroot Falls and McGregor shoreline trail, and several of our guests used our inflatable kayaks on Bitterroot Lake and thoroughly enjoyed it.
There are several restaurants that our guests highly recommended and I thought it might be useful for future guests
Restaurants in Kalispell
– Brannigan’s Pub – right in downtown and you can eat in our out and the food is amazing! Chet and I have been there several times and we love it.
– Hop’s – downtown and is known for their wild game burgers.
– Scotti Belli’s – authentic italian food
Restaurants in Whitefish
– Casey’s Bar – a three story bar in downtown that is great for appetizers and drinks and even dinner. There is a rooftop area to eat and enjoy beautiful Montana
– Tupelo Grille – Chet and I’s favorite restaurant. Delicious southern food and we highly recommend this place
– Craggy Range Bar & Grille – downtown and has a great menu selection with good food
– Latitude 48 – downtown tapas restaurant
Call or email for your next vacation!