Places & Activities
Here are all the places and activities that we have close to our location. There is simply something for everybody. Which is what makes Cabin Creek Landing so unique. On top of all the places and activities that are listed below. You can also just sit back on your private deck and enjoy the breathtaking view as well. Furthermore, these places and activities are very unique and by the same token, have something very special to offer.
Here are the distances from Cabin Creek to popular places.
- Glacier International Airport – 25.9 miles
- Glacier National Park – 55.7 miles
- Big Mountain Ski Resort – 44.8 miles
- Blacktail Mountain – 38.1 miles
- Little Bitterroot Lake – 1.7 miles
- Ashley Lake – 17.7 miles
- McGregor Lake – 10.1 miles
- Skydive Lost Prairie – 11 miles
- Flathead Lake – 47.7 miles
Local Links available for you
Additional Local Resources
Glacier National Park
- Contact Glacier National Park Reservations
- Information On Glacier National Park: National Park Service
- Glacier National Park Visitor Center
Hiking Places And Activities As Well
- Trail Finder
- You could visit the Jewel Basin which is uniquely located in the Flathead National Forest. Moreover, it is a beautiful 15,000-acre mountainous area. Not to mention, it is maintained exclusively for hiking and camping as well. In addition, the Jewel Basin includes 27 lakes and 35 miles of trails as well. Furthermore, some lakes may still have ice and trails can be covered with snow as well until July.
- Danny On Memorial Trail is a popular self guided trail. Which is located in the Whitefish Mountain Resort Ski Area. It gives hikers an opportunity to observe the unique landscape. You could also equally learn about plants and animals of the high country as well. In addition this trail system on the mountain offers four different routes that are near by. Lastly, snow usually remains on the upper sections of the trail in around mid-July.
- Waterfall Hike that is just a short ride away. You could take HWY 2 West, then go Left on Hubburd Dam Road. Then just go past the school and go up hill & cross cattle garden, then go right.
Mountain Biking Places
Fishing Places And Activities As Well
- Fly Fishing Checklist
- Bigfork Anglers
- A Able Fishing Charters & Tours
- Snappy Sport Senter
- Griffin Enterprises, Inc.
- Northern Rockies Outfitters: Guided Hunting & Fishing
- MoFisch Charters
- Great Northern Resort Fly Fishing
Horseback Riding Places
- High Country Trails
- Lonesome Dove Guest Ranch
- Artemis Acres Guest Ranch
- Sweetwater Ranch
- Hanson’s Carriage Company
Several Golfing Activities
- Village Greens Golf Club
- Montana Golf’s Must Play Course
- Big Mountain Golf Club
- Buffalo Hill Golf Course
- Crossroads Golf Course and Restaurant that is located on 100 Highway 206, in Kalispell. For more information you can always call 406-755-0111.
Massage and Spa Places
Rafting Places And Activities As Well
Snowmobile Places And Activities As Well
- Snowmobiling in Flathead Valley Columbia Falls, Whitefish, Bigfork, Kalispell
- Winter Wonderland Sports
For those who may be concerned that there will not be a place where you can pray at the same time that you are on vacation.
- Community Congregational Church
- The River Montana
- First Presbyterian Church of Kalispell
- Glacier Mountain Fellowship
- Faith Covenant
- First Baptist Church of Marion
- Glacier Park Boat Company
- Wild Wave Boat Rentals
- Dayton Yacht Harbor which in addition to sailboat rentals, also offers lessons as well.
- Skydive Lost Prairie is also available in the event that you want to gain some thrills during your stay with us
Snow Skiing Places
- Snow Skiing in Flathead Valley, Columbia Falls, Whitefish, Bigfork, or Kalispell.
- Blacktail Mountain
- Montana Snow Bowl
- Whitefish Mountain resort
- Flathead Lake Winery which has many delicious wines that you and your family can enjoy. In addition, you will appreciate the hospitality of this family owner and operated business as well.
Hot Air Balloon Tours
- Fantasy Flights Hot Air Balloon Tours. Is the once in a life time experience that will surely create magical moments for your family. As a matter of fact, we are absolutely sure you will smile whenever you remember your trip.
Non-Profit Places And Activities As Well
- All Mosta Ranch which is a non-profit organization that is located in Marion. This beautiful ranch, uniquely takes abandoned, abused, or neglected animals as well and cares for them equally. Not to mention this is a great place to take your kids to see all the animals at the same time.
- On the other hand, you could always visit the Big Sky Sporting Clay shooting range. Which is uniquely located in Polson. Lastly, for more details you can call (406) 883-2000.
Everything we do is straight forward, if you would like to book an event, business meeting or dinner party please call for more information, and you can see all of our contact info right here: contact us.